Do discolored, chipped, or slightly crooked teeth make you self-conscious? Are you always hiding your smile with your hand?
Let Dr. Mark Tall at Sandcreek Dental use porcelain veneers to create a beautiful smile you'll be eager to share.
You can have a dazzling smile in just two weeks in Idaho Falls, ID. Learn how…
Transform Your Smile with Porcelain Veneers
Dental veneers are ultra-thin but strong porcelain shells that slip over compromised teeth to change them from damaged to dazzling. Bonded to the surface of a tooth, this simple cosmetic procedure can conceal a variety of cosmetic imperfections, including discoloration, chips, cracks, misshapen teeth, and minor misalignment.
Do you have an important event coming up in your life? It takes just two weeks for Idaho Falls dentist Mark Tall to make your teeth picture-worthy. Our patients come from throughout the area, including Ammon, Blackfoot, Rexburg, and Shelley.
The Many Benefits of Veneers
The many benefits of porcelain veneers make them a popular treatment at Sandcreek Dental in Idaho Falls, ID. Veneers:
- Transform your smile beautifully while improving your overall confidence as you interact with people around you.
- Have a longer life expectancy and more natural appearance than cosmetic dental bonding due to porcelain's greater strength.
- Are translucent, which allows some light to pass through and reflect off the internal tooth dentin, giving a lustrous, natural appearance.
- Are extremely versatile. For example, veneers can add symmetry to misaligned teeth and lengthen short teeth.
- Can be combined with other cosmetic treatments, such as teeth whitening, so you can achieve a complete smile makeover.
- Do not require any special care. Veneers are highly stain-resistant and durable, they can be cared for with simple brushing and flossing.
Smiles All Around For Sandcreek Dental
We love Dr.Tall and his amazing staff. Sandcreek Dental has taken care of our dental and ortho needs for our family of 7 for almost 20 years. Not only is Dr.Mark and his staff invested in our teeth, he and his staff are invested in us personally ... Thanks Sandcreek Dental and Dr.Tall for bringing out our very best smiles!View On Google
What a great office and wonderful staff. Dr. Mark is the Man to see for that beautiful smile. I love these people!!View On Google
Watch How Veneers Are Placed
The Steps to a Radiant Smile
Who Makes a Good Candidate for Porcelain Veneers?
Candidates for porcelain veneers should be in good oral health and want to dramatically enhance the appearance of their smile. If you have a condition requiring restorative dentistry, such as tooth decay or gum disease, it should be treated by Dr. Tall before you have your veneers placed.
Dental veneers are an especially good option for patients who are looking to correct more than one cosmetic concern, such as misshapen teeth that are also stained or discolored.
In order to fully evaluate your candidacy for porcelain veneers, Dr. Tall will examine your overall dental health and condition of your teeth. He may also evaluate your candidacy for LUMINEERS®, which are extremely thin veneers that require a minimal amount of tooth preparation. During your consultation, he will discuss your aesthetic goals with you, describe the treatment in detail, and answer any questions you may have.