Smile Makeovers: Lackluster to Blockbuster at Sandcreek Dental!
Smile Makeovers at Sandcreek Dental
Dr. Mark Tall has been providing exquisite dental care for patients in the Ammon, Rexburg, Shelley, Blackfoot, and Idaho Falls areas since 1988! In that time Sandcreek Dental has gained a strong reputation for their superb dental care and impeccable customer service. Many patients who come to see Dr. Mark Tall have smiles that they are unhappy with and that can be completely restored and enhanced with a complete smile makeover. Smile makeovers can include a variety of different types of treatments ranging from teeth whitening to total tooth replacement with dental implants. Dr. Tall has the expertise and artistic vision to return the brilliance and vitality to any smile, no matter how damaged it has become. Read on to learn about some of the common treatments that are available as part of a comprehensive smile makeover at Sandcreek Dental in Idaho Falls, ID!
Smile Makeover Candidates
Dr. Tall and his dedicated staff offer a variety of highly effective treatment options to repair and perfect smiles that are marred by cosmetic flaws. Sandcreek Dental offers treatments for patients with cosmetic imperfections such as:
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Chipped, cracked, and fractured teeth
- Missing and failing teeth
- Misshapen or oddly sized teeth
- Disproportionate or uneven gum line
- Crooked, misaligned, and gapped teeth
Everybody wants to have a smile that they can be proud of and healthy teeth for a lifetime. When there are challenges that negatively affect the appearance or functionality of someone's smile, it can have profound negative effects on their lives. Whether you would like to restore your smile to it's original beauty, or you would like to have a picture perfect smile for the first time in your life, Dr. Mark Tall and his team have exactly what it takes to deliver incredible and lasting results. The end goal of smile makeover treatments is to provide a more attractive and healthy smile. Stained, crooked, or unevenly spaced teeth can make all the difference in the way that others perceive you and in the first impressions that they make about you. Below is a list of just some of the phenomenal treatment options that can help you get the smile that you've always wanted!
Smile Makeover Treatment Options
- In-office or Take-Home Teeth Whitening: Remove stains and certain types of discoloration from teeth to restore luster and brilliance to your smile. Relax in our luxurious office for your teeth whitening treatment or treat yourself in the comfort of your own home on your own schedule.
- Porcelain Veneers and Lumineers®: Porcelain Veneers and Lumineers are a terrific way to conceal imperfections that could take months or years to treat otherwise. Thin and aesthetically pleasing porcelain shells are bonded to the surfaces of affected teeth for an brilliantly white and uniform smile.
- Porcelain Crowns: Porcelain crowns are one way to repair and restore teeth that have beenbadly damaged by decay or trauma. The existing structure of the tooth will be stabilized and prepared to facilitate the placement of a beautiful and fully functional porcelain crown.
- Orthodontics: These types of treatments are aimed at gradually shifting crooked and misaligned teeth into the desired position using braces and retainers. Traditional as well as contemporary orthodontic treatment options are available depending on the severity of the patient's teeth.
- Gingival (Gum) Contouring: This type of cosmetic treatment serves to treat patients with "gummy" smiles or with gum tissue that is uneven or asymmetrical. Gum contouring can dramatically improve the overall appearance of the gum line.
- Dental Implants: Patients with missing or failing teeth can permanently replace their problem teeth (or lack thereof) with exceptionally effective dental implants. Implants are used to provide a strong and stable foundation for replacement teeth. Dental implants are designed to last a lifetime!
Contact Sandcreek Dental for Your Smile Makeover Consultation!
If you are unsatisfied with the appearance of your teeth or your smile, then Dr. Mark Tall and the patient-focused team can give your smile a complete cosmetic overhaul with the treatments they offer with their Smile Makeover services. With the experience and artistic vision of Dr. Tall, you can have the smile that you once had, or that you've always wanted! Simply contact our office to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Mark Tall at Sandcreek Dental in Idaho Falls, ID. Our staff will ensure that you are comfortable and well informed throughout your entire visit. If you've ever wanted a smile to rival the stars, Sandcreek Dental can help you achieve it!